Firmware version 2.2 for Querx TH and Querx PT is now available for download.
Update: A newer version is available, which has a bug in the IGMP module fixed.
- Data export via HTTP interface now supports JSON
- Dew-point alerts now support negative limits
- The web interface is available in a German translation
- When changing the name of the humidity sensor, the chart was not shown corretly. This bug was removed.
- When entering to long email templates, some other configuration settings could be altered. This bug was removed.
- The XML export didn’t recognize the name of the dew point probe. This bug was removed.
- After changing the time zone or after DST time changeovers the email system took the new time only after a reboot. This bug was removed.