While developing our WLAN sensors we have also completely revised the firmware. Firmware version 3.2 is now available for all Querx units.
Querx WLAN TH and Querx WLAN PT
Notice: During the update, the color settings for the chart colors will be reset.
Changes since firmware version 3.0.4
- The chart can now additionally show measuring from the last seven days
- Gaps within measurement series are depicted more noticeable
- The compression of the data logger can now be disabled. Per default it is disabled.
- The bar-chart option was removed.
- The HTTP interface got extended and the output data formats are unified. The old interface is still available for legacy reasons.
Bug fixes since firmware 3.0.5
- Monitoring of internal functions was improved. In case of error, the device reboots more reliable.
Querx TH and Querx PT
Notice: During the update, the configuration will be reset to default and should be backed up.
Changes from firmware version 2.2.5
- The web interface was restructured
- The depicted period can be set to a week, a month, and a year
- The depicted range of values can be configured
- Measuring gaps are depicted more noticeable.
- Language can be set to English or German. So only one firmware image is needed for both languages.
- Date format can be chosen.
- Events and E-Mail
- Additional variables for Date, Time and Event Description can be used in email templates.
- Event descriptions can are editable.
- Data logger
- Logging rate is now configurable to enlarge logging period.
- Update rate is now configurable in minutes.
- A test button allows to check the connection.
- The HTTP interface got extended and the output data format were unified Former version are still available for legacy reasons.