For Querx WLAN a new firmware update can be downloaded.
- Several MDNS requests were received in a single packet, occasionally led to high memory usage and in the case Querx denied network request. This bug was fixed.
- WLAN communication is working more robust at a lower signal strength.
- Cloud actualization was fixed
- IPv6 requests (type AAAA) over LLMNR are now being answered correctly.
- If WLAN is enabled, but the connection is lost, Querx WLAN will conduct a restart after 5 minutes if there is no active Ethernet connection the respond to changed network environments.
- If Querx is used as a data logger without Ethernet cable, it is necessary to disable WLAN to avoid the restart.
- The internal memory for multitasking was slightly enlarged to provide a sufficient safety buffer.